- OR -
Set Up Recurring $1 Donations! (Monthly)
- OR -
Send Donations to:
Arizona Green Party (AZGP)
P.O. Box 60173
Phoenix, AZ 85082
Support Green values, candidates and your local green party!
Hello fellow Greens,
We have created a Custom-Ink Sign-up Sheet for our new Green Party of Maricopa County (GPMC) t-shirts:
If you're interested, just sign up for yourself (or friends, family, etc.) and select the sizes/quantities that you need. On this page, you can also see our custom-designed items and check out the Sizing Line-up to find the perfect fit. Thanks!
Angel Torres, GPMC chair
The Green Party of Maricopa County (GPMC) invites all registered Greens & guests to our next Green Drinks Social!
Friday, August 29, 2014—7:00pm to 9:00pm
Hob Nobs Café, 149 W. McDowell Road, Phoenix AZ 85003 (southeast corner of 3rd Avenue & McDowell; meet up on the North patio; look for our Green Party sign)
• Network/socialize with your fellow Greens!
• Update on Arizona Green Party 2014 ballot status petition drive; recruitment of volunteers, etc
• Volunteer opportunities—Fundraising & “ Yard Sales for Democracy”, voter registration, etc
The Arizona Green Party (AZGP) invites all registered Greens & guests to attend our next General Membership meeting!
Saturday, August 23, 2014—12:00pm to 4:30pm
Pima County Public Library (Sam Lena-South Tucson Branch; Large Meeting Room)
1607 S. 6th Avenue, South Tucson, AZ 85713
AZGP State Committee meeting—9:30am to 11:00am
Lunch—11:00am to 11:45am
AZGP General Membership meeting—12:00pm to 4:30pm
• County chapter reports & Green Party-US reports
• Update on 2014 Ballot Status Petition Drive
• Working committee reports