The Arizona Green Party (AZGP) has endorsed the following candidates for the 2012 General Election:
* Jill Stein (President) & Cheri Honkala (Vice-President): www.jillstein.org
* Daniel Pout--Corporation Commission: www.facebook.com/DanielPoutforArizonaCorporationCommissioner
* Mark Salazar—-US Congress (CD 6): www.facebook.com/MarkSalazarGreenParty
* Haryaksha Gregor Knauer—-State Representative (LD 26): www.newmenu.org/hgk
* Angel Torres—-State Representative (LD 27): www.torresforstatehouse.com
The Green Party of Pima County (GPPC) has endorsed Beryl Baker, Green Party candidate for Constable (Justice Precinct 4).
In addition, the Arizona Green Party recommends a NO vote on Proposition 121 (Open Government/Open Elections Act). Don't forget to vote on Tuesday, November 6, 2012!