The Arizona Green Party (AZGP) invites all registered Greens & guests to attend our next General Membership meeting!
Saturday, September 1, 2012—12:00pm to 4:30pm
Pima County Public Library (Mission Branch—meeting room)
3770 S. Mission Road, Tucson, AZ 85713 (take I-10 to I-19 South; exit Ajo Way, west to Mission Road, north to library)
AZGP State Committee meeting—9:30am to 11:00am
Lunch—11:00am to 11:45am
AZGP General Membership meeting—12:00pm to 4:30pm
• County chapter reports & Green Party-US reports
• Endorsement of 2012 AZGP candidates for General Election
• 2012 Goals: Voter registration campaign, fundraising, etc
• Working committee reports
• Get Out the Vote (GOTV) efforts for Green Party candidates (Jill Stein for President; Corporation Commission, US Congress, State Legislature, etc)
Please RSVP at least 7 days prior to receive meeting agenda/documents. Call the AZGP voicemail (602)417-0213, or e-mail email@example.com.
Like! Us on Facebook (Green Party of Arizona)