Most of the work of the Arizona Green Party (AZGP) takes place at the county party, Green Local or college/university level. We currently have two organized counties: Maricopa and Pima. Yavapai County is in the process of being organized. In years past, Cochise and Coconino counties were organized, but are currently inactive. We are also looking for Green Party members to help us re-organize the Sedona Greens. Maricopa County has one active Green Local: the Papago Greens local (east Phoenix, south Scottsdale & north Tempe). Pima County has no active Green Locals at this time. We have one active College Greens chapter: the Arizona State University (ASU) Greens. We are interested in networking with students that would like to organize a new College Greens chapter at their college/university. If you are interested in getting your campus, town or county organized, please contact us.
* Arizona State University (ASU) Greens: organized January 2012. The ASU Greens meet every Wednesday night at 8pm (when school is in session) at Changemaker Central (located inside the Memorial Union), ASU Tempe campus. Look for us and like us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/groups/255176347835933/?ref=ts)!
* Green Party of Maricopa County (GPMC): meets monthly (meeting schedule will change for 2013). For our current meeting schedule or to get involved, call the GPMC voicemail at (602)417-0213, e-mail email@example.com, or visit our website at http://maricopagreens.org.
* Green Party of Pima County (GPPC): GPPC holds its general program meetings on the first Tuesday of every month (except November, or holidays) at 6:00pm at the Pima County Public Library (Joel D. Valdez Main Library; check for meeting room location); 101 N. Stone Avenue, Tucson AZ 85701 Connect with us by attending, and becoming a Green Party activist. For more information, call (520)798-6169, e-mail us at GPinfo@pimagreens.org, or visit our website at www.pimagreens.org.
* Green Party of Yavapai County (GPYC): Help us GROW the Green Party in Yavapai County! For more information, call (602)417-0213 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Papago Greens Local (east Phoenix, south Scottsdale & north Tempe--organized Spring 2012). The Papago Greens local meets every other month. The coordinator is Phil Shea; e-mail email@example.com for meeting schedule & location.
(latest revision: December 2012)